Monday, October 25, 2010

Confusing days;

I've been sitting here,
Pondering the mystery,
Thus i've been getting drunk,
Without the alcohol.
I've been getting intoxicated,
Off my own sweet emotion,
People say,
This clearly isn't possible,
But yet,
I've proved it plausable,
These aren't happy times,
Their more like,
Confusing days,
I have no current knowledge of time,
Nor date,
Can you take this imaginary bottle,
From my hands,
Just take it,
If you can control my emotion,
Please explain them to me,
I wish for someone wise,
Not smart,
Just meerly a wise person,
To explain this emotion that i go through,
This emotion that tears me about,
Hence almost every day,
I break down,
As i don't understand,
My own true emotions,
I don't know the feelings of happiness anymore,
I've lived through to much sorrow,
Pain and effort,
So i sit here,
Alone in these confusing days,
Confusing days at that,
Getting drunk off my own emotion,
My own sweet emotion.

No comments:

Post a Comment