Sunday, April 11, 2010

Wise man;

The rains pour on the tin roof,

Reminds me of the old wise man who cried his heart out to me

I was his companion, as you are mine, Remember the days, I’d open and you'd listen?

I loved these days, still do even though they were aphetic days,

You held me with your hands, and you listened,

To listen is to try to hear; to hear is simply to perceive with the ear.

These very dim lit days, worshipping the wise man, till dawn,

I'd smoke & Drink, yet you'd be there, to tell me to stop.

You'd be there to tell me to stop desecrating my life away.

You'd be there; standing by the wise mans side.

He'd be there, standing by your lone side too.

I'd listen to you and him, yet i listened to the man more.

As the old wise man once said,

Wisdom comes with experience. And wisdom helps us improve.

But does wisdom only come with experience?

Begin with an open mind and you can gain wisdom even through wise old sayings.

You and I, I and you promised we'd remember this last thing that the wise man said.

As he lay on his death bed he told us not to waste lives.

He told us to cherish them, reach for our goals. Gain from his mistakes.

Grow from our own.

3 comments:

  1. Thank you (: really means alot 2 me u will always be one of my best friends..u truley are one of a kind (: xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, i try hard you of all people should know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know...Uu of all people should know that i reslly do appreciatee this (: its a really good poem trav i love it (:

    ReplyDelete